Our clients testify to the quality of projects completed with input from Vivacci:
“a keen eye for potential issues”
“a win/win mindset”
“working hand-in-hand together”
“placing high value on the contribution of each and every individual”
“high standards of professionalism”
A project is a temporary endeavour with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with operations, which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities aimed at producing products or services. A project is by nature innovative and unique.
In order to ensure optimum performance of all of its project missions, Vivacci has established the following management process:
- Full coordination of the team of coaches
- Regular reporting on mission status to the client’s HR division
- Proposal of adjustments as deemed necessary to meet the client’s needs
- Framework and review at beginning and end of the mission
- Specific supervision by Vivacci so as to coordinate practice and regulate if necessary
- Evaluation of mission performance via procedures defined in conjunction with the client, in addition to feedback on each coaching assignment. This evaluation will be performed in full compliance with rules of confidentiality and the code of ethics of our profession.
Each mission is coordinated by a dedicated Project Coordinator, working under the supervision of a senior coach, the Project Leader.